Tour Code : HSFTMT04
Departure time at 7h30 am , 11h30 & 18h00
Type: Group size: From 1 persons to Max of 10 Pax
Price : 59 USD/Person /Group Tour
Included :Scooters, English speaking scooter guide drivers,All street food ,with local beer and Egg Coffee
Excluded : - Gratuities for tour guides/ driver - Other personal expenses
Note : You could book a private tour . Please contact us by email to :firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us : + 84 942 006 888
Hanoi is a beautiful city located in the north of Vietnam. It is one of the best cities in Asia with beautiful scenery and bustling city life. Hanoi exudes an interesting mix of history and culture along with, a modern cosmopolitan vibe. Being a French colony in the past, it is easy to see the rich cultural heritage with historic architecture combined with ancient Asian tradition. In addition, you will find a variety of exotic dishes that lined the city streets. Surely, you would feel constantly tempted to partake in an early breakfast with their world-renowned Vietnamese coffee or savor the goodness of their rice noodle soups. And the most fun thing is, you can travel in Vietnam is by scooter. By traveling on a scooter, you will experience authentic Hanoi more than you ever would with a hot crowded bus tour.
Pick you up at your hotel and riding to our office to pay .
Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter,French old quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake and pass to the Hanoi Train Street to take a pictures ( Watching the train whizz past was one of the highlights of our visit to Hanoi. It offers such a unique and off-the-beaten-path insight into local life in Vietnams bustling capital).
– Tour around, take photos and get a look at Hanoi’s major landmarks like the Hoan Kiem Lake, Tran Quoc PagodaHanoi tours and Long Bien bridge…
– Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit such as: railway house and B52 bomber wreck site. Take a number of short stops to take photos and the Tour Guide Leader will take you on a
foot to learn about the history of the sites.
– Ride around West Lake, pass some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam to find out lifestyle differences between center district and others.
– Stop for Tasting other street foods. You will experience different street foods at different street food vendors .
Sample the most amazing dishes that Vietnam has to offer! Taste your way through cuisine from North Vietnam, Hue and The South! The "Foodie" is the most acclaimed food tour in all of Vietnam , and is designed to introduce you to the dishes and desserts that most food blogs and other tours don't really touch upon! We will take you to the most popular street stalls and hidden alleyways in the city and show you where the locals really love to eat! So save your appetite, delight your palate and let us fill your tummy with delicious and authentic Vietnamese food!
Our Foodie tour focuses on street food; dishes that most people outside of Vietnam have never had a chance to experience.....so no Banh Cuon,Pho,Banh Mi, Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls , Bun Cha ( ( USA Former President Obama's dish in Hanoi visited )" Bun Cha is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (chả) over a plate of white rice noodle (bún) and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce. The dish was described in 1959 by Vietnamese food writer Vu Bang (1913–1984) who described Hanoi as a town "transfixed by bún chả.") , Bia Hoi, Egg Coffee ! We also won't make you to eat bugs or anything too weird...unless it's a request"
The Foodie Tour is only available in the evenings when most of the street vendors open for business. All food & drinks are included in the price! You get at least 8 entrees, dessert and drinks (yes...local beer is on the menu!) on this tour. The portions are generous, and we'll keep on ordering food as long as you keep eating !
Price : 59 USD/Person /Group 1 to Max of 10 Pax
- Book now , pay 51 $ only
What’s included per person:
- Motorbike with a helmet
- Tour guide
- Female driver to drive your motorbike ( You will seat on the back of motorbikes )
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the old quarter of Hanoi
- Coffee/ Tea or Soft Drink at the meeting point
- A cup of Vietnamese Rice Wine
- all street foods
- A cup of Local Beer
What’s not included per person:
- Gratitude/ Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Wine bottles and Spirits available during Lunch/ Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Tour style: Local Life & Culture, Local Food, Adventure Motorbikes & Orientation, The old quarter sightseeing
All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
- Duration: 04 hours by Motorbikes ( You will seat on the back of motorbikes driven by female experience drivers )
- Meeting Point : Pick up at your address in old quarter of Hanoi and bring to 74 Hang Bac street, Hanoi to pay and depart
- Departure Time : 07h30 AM - 11h30 , 18h 00 PM
- Drop off location : at your address in the old quarter of Hanoi or at 74 Hang Bac street inside Kim Tours's building in the old quarter of Hanoi